Passenger App Guide
Click below for step by step instructions on how to use the Okotoks Transit App.
Okotoks On-Demand Transit Etiquette
Using the Okotoks On-Demand Transit service means sharing space. Literally and figuratively, we're all in it together, so it's important that you treat your fellow riders with courtesy and respect. Even the simplest actions can ensure that everyone, including you, has a more positive experience.
- Personal audio devices/cell phones Please keep the sound at a low volume and your voice down.
- Food & Drink If you are going to eat or drink while using transit, remember to keep it clean and don’t litter. No alcohol is permitted.
- Keep doorways clear In order for people to get on the van, people first need to be able to get off. Before you board, please stand back and allow passengers to exit.
- Luggage, sports equipment, large grocery bags, etc. Large items can be brought onto the vehicle and must be stored in the rear of the vehicle provided space is available. If you have bulky items taking up extra space, please book an extra seat for them.
- Smoking There is no smoking or vaping allowed in the transit van.
- Pets/service animals Domestic animals are permitted on vehicles either on-leash or in a travel kennel and must be under the care and control of the owner.